Highly purified Hyaluronic acid
Overage Ophtamology is a sterile, nonpyrogenic, non-inflammatory, transparent viscoelastic solution of highly purified sodium hyaluronate dissolved in buffered saline.
Overage is a high molecular weight (about1,100,000 Daltons) fraction of sodium hyaluronate (2.3% total weight ) dissolved in a sodium phosphate buffer (pH=7.0-7.4 at 25°C).
The osmolality of Overage is nominally 270mOsm/L-350mOsm/L.
- 1mL pre-filled and sterile glass syringe
- Each syringe is provided with 1 needle - 27gauge blunt tip
- Box with 1 syringe
Overage is sterilized using aseptic processing techniques. The filled syringes are sealed aseptically. The single use needle is sterilized by EO.
Overage is indicated for use as a surgical aid in ophthalmic anterior and posterior segment surgery, including:
- Cataract extraction with of without implantation of an intraocular lens
- Corneal transplant surgery
- Glaucoma filtering surgery Secondary lens implantation
Customers who bought this product also bought